4.29.2009

TIME?????

Like I have time for this ??? No-one answers their phone as it is and now we expect them to keep up with a blog!!!!

SPEED THAT CLOCK UP.....I AM READY TO GET OUT OF HERE

11 comments:

  1. OK, can i just say one thing. I avoid checking my phone so that I can check this thing. I think it's pretty much my new obsession. I could quite possibly have a borderline addiction with checking this thing.... lol I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the only way I am going to get Bobby to talk to me because he does not ever answer his phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too!!! Screw the phones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad i'm not the only one he never answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll shut this thing down if we're all going to rag on Bobby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobby...who's BOBBY???? oh you mean the whoopie cushion!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are my favorite Son in Law, I don't have one better than you! I am so glad you are a mixed nut!

    ReplyDelete