Okay...I'm stuck in the writing center until five, but I just recieved the second most exciting news I've gotten all year (second to that of learning about Chase of course) and I need to expell some energy! BILLY JOEL and ELTON JOHN are coming to Little Rock the weekend after Thanksgiving! Tickets go on sale this saturday at 10:00. Please, please, please someone share in my excitement. The cheap tickets are $52.......
I spelled received wrong! That's how excited I was..I still am!!! The tickets go on sale saturday morning at 10:00...I'm pretty sure their gonna sell out fast, but it is so worth the money. It seems to me like a once in a lifetime experience to see two legends for the price of one concert.
My 2014
-
To Do:
• Write my thesis
• Finish up both my graduate programs
• Read 52 books
• Get my computer life organized
• Blog more
• Write more; Speak more; Say ...
I'M THERE!!!
ReplyDeleteI spelled received wrong! That's how excited I was..I still am!!! The tickets go on sale saturday morning at 10:00...I'm pretty sure their gonna sell out fast, but it is so worth the money. It seems to me like a once in a lifetime experience to see two legends for the price of one concert.
ReplyDeleteYou can count Greg and me in as well!!! How exciting...
ReplyDelete