1.20.2010

:-)

Hello All,
Just in case you didn't get the info of the day:

The doctor said that I am still 3cm and 75% effaced...I go back for one more appointment on Monday @ 3:00, and depending on how much I've progressed at that point we are going to decide on a day later in the week for me to be scheduled to come in...I guess he wants to go ahead and induce me since I am already dilated so much. So, unless something happens in the meantime, I will be able to call you all on Monday and let you know when to plan on coming! Everyone please pray that it works out that way, because I will be really really happy to be able to schedule it while my Doctor is there. Plus it will be so much easier for everyone to know ahead of time...

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful week, and we will see you next week sometime!
Love,
Jordan, Michael, Chase and Joey

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! lil Chase is almost here!! yippie!! this is so exciting!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete